As we enter a new era of PvP, we'll be hosting our very first official Crystalline Conflict 5v5 online tournament so everyone can prove their mettle! If you're on Chaos or Light, form a PvP team with your friends and register for the tournament for a chance to win amazing prizes!
The Crystalline Conflict Community Cup (Europe)
Brian Ricardo and Lythi will be our commentators for this tournament! All games will be broadcast live on the official FFXIV Twitch channel.
* Co-streaming is allowed.
- Thursday, 30 June to Friday, 8 July: Registration Period
- Monday, 18 July: Bracket Announcement
- Thursday, 21 July from 18:00 (GMT) / 19:00 (BST): Preliminaries/Round of 16
- Friday, 22 July from 18:00 (GMT) / 19:00 (BST): Round of 8, Semi-finals, and Final
* Times may vary depending on the number of teams.
- You must have a European Square Enix Account.
- You must have an active character on the Chaos or Light data centers.
- You must be part of a PvP team.
- Only players who are already part of the team at the time of registration will be eligible for the tournament. Players added after registration will not be eligible for participation.
- Crystalline Conflict 5v5 Knock-out Tournament
- A minimum of 8 teams will be needed for the tournament to be held.
* The tournament will be cancelled should there be less than 8 teams participating.
- A maximum of 16 teams will be allowed to participate on a "first come, first served" basis.
- Square Enix will select the best 8 teams* and seed them from 1 to 8, then proceed with a drawing to determine the brackets. The final brackets will be announced on Monday, 18 July.
* The selection will be made at Square Enix's discretion.
- Preliminaries/Round of 16 and Round of 8: "Best of 1" on one of the following maps: the Palaistra, the Volcanic Heart, and Cloud Nine. The map will be randomly selected before each game.
- Semi-finals and Final: "Best of 3" on one of the following maps: the Palaistra, the Volcanic Heart, and Cloud Nine. The map will be randomly selected before each game.
- Teams will be allowed to switch players between rounds, but not between games of the same round.
・For example: Switching players between semi-finals and final is permitted. Switching players between Game 1 and Game 2 of the semi-finals is not.
- Teams will be allowed to change jobs even between games of the same round.
All participants will receive three (3) sets of 99x Magitek Torches (red, blue, yellow).
Semi-finalist teams will receive the above, along with one (1) in-game item of their choice from the following items:
- Ahriman Choker
- Mandragora Choker
- Chocobo Noble Barding
- Bluebird Earring
- Scarf of Wondrous Wit
- Modern Aesthetics – Strife
The winning team will receive the above, along with one (1) Great Paraserpent in-game item.
How to Register
- You can register from now until Friday, 8 July at 14:00 (GMT) / 15:00 (BST).
- To register, please head over to the dedicated thread on the forums and provide the following information:
・PvP team name
・PvP team members
- Only one team member needs to post to register the whole team. Once we have confirmed that your team is eligible, an official reply will be made on the same forum thread to confirm your registration.
Get ready to put your reflexes to the test, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Crystalline Conflict Community Cup!
FINAL FANTASY® XIV "Crystalline Conflict Community Cup" Official Rules
IMPORTANT! Please read the full rules before entering the "Crystalline Conflict Community Cup" (the "Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound and abide by these Official Rules and the Additional Rules applicable to your place of legal residence, and you represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements to enter the Promotion.