Compagnie libre

Forum

Épinglé

Public

-

-

help stuck isnide game square enix wont let me out

Strawberry YoghurtMoogle [Chaos]

I sat at my computer, fingers flying across the keyboard as I immersed himself in the vibrant world of Final Fantasy XIV. It was my escape from the mundanity of everyday life. The dense forests of Gridania, the bustling markets of Ul’dah, the sprawling plains of Thanalan - each zone offered a new adventure, a temporary respite from reality. Tonight, however, something felt different.

As my character, Strawberry Yoghurt, the Warrior of Light, completed a quest in the Black Shroud, a strange message flickered across the screen. "Connection error. Re-establishing link." I frowned, glancing at his router. While everything seemed fine, suddenly, a blinding light enveloped me, and my vision blurred.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn’t at his desk anymore. I was standing in the middle of New Gridania, clad in Strawberry Yoghurt’s armour, my reflection shimmering in the waters of the central aetheryte. Panic surged through me. I reached for my phone, but my hand passed through where it should have been. There was no way to log out. No menus, no logout button - nothing.

I wandered through the city, trying to make sense of it. NPCs greeted him with their scripted lines, and other players walked by, oblivious to his plight. He shouted for help, but it was as if he were invisible, an unseen ghost in this digital world.

Days turned into weeks. I learned to survive in Eorzea, taking on quests to earn gil, crafting his own food and gear. I marvelled at the beauty of the world, the detailed landscapes, the dynamic weather. Yet, the gnawing fear of being trapped forever never left me. I pleaded to Square Enix to let me go home, for yet my story be untold, but there was no respite. Forever doomed to be trapped in this trawling world.
Répondre au fil

Mur de la communauté

Activité récente

Il est possible de filtrer les informations afin d'en réduire le nombre affiché.
* Les annonces concernant les classements ne peuvent pas être filtrées par Monde.
* Les annonces de création d'équipe JcJ ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.
* Les annonces de création de compagnies libres ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.

Filtrer
Monde d'origine / Centre de traitement de données
Langue
Articles