Forum

Normal

Public

-

-

Artemis Moonlight Static for Alexander Savage

Beowulf KenpachiOdin [Light]

Hi everyone,

As some of you are aware, Alexander Savage was released with patch 3.4, and I'm looking to put together a static to tackle and hopefully clear it over the coming weeks and months.

Here's what is needed to be a successful member of a static:

1. skill
2. effort
3. commitment
4. willingness to learn and try out strategies
5. voip (probably looking at discord as its so easy to set up)

what do you get in return? awesome loot, hopefully!

The comp I'm looking at is as follows:

Tanks:
MT: Dark Knight
OT: Warrior

Healers:
WHM/AST
SCH

DPS:
DRG (me!!)
MCH
NIN
Summoner/BLM

times would be Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 8pm GMT to 11pm GMT. We may start earlier on the weekends, say 7pm, and go later if everyone is ok with that.

If you're interested in getting awesome loot, beating up some of the coolest boss encounters in the game yet, forging some new friendships and if you think you have what it takes, please post in this thread with your preferred job.
Répondre au fil
Commentaires (1)

Reina Kusanagi

Cerberus [Chaos]

Hey Azazel,
How are you doing? :)

Not sure if you still need a permanent healer, but I'd gladly help if you ever need me again.

Have fun and see you in game! o/
Répondre au commentaire

Mur de la communauté

Activité récente

Il est possible de filtrer les informations afin d'en réduire le nombre affiché.
* Les annonces concernant les classements ne peuvent pas être filtrées par Monde.
* Les annonces de création d'équipe JcJ ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.
* Les annonces de création de compagnies libres ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.

Filtrer
Monde d'origine / Centre de traitement de données
Langue
Articles