Forum

Épinglé

Public

-

-

Welcome to The Seventh Circle

Ziro SkystriderAdamantoise [Aether]

Hey guys n gals,

We've got this nifty Lodestone thing so I figured I'd use it. If you are reading this welcome to the best Free Company in all of Eorzea. The Seventh Circle. What makes it the best? Well you're in it aren't you? That's a big one for starters! A little background of the FC you've joined and on the person tasked with organizing it (me). Seventh Circle is a FC put together by myself and a handful of old shellmates from FFXI, Ifrit Server and our Linkshell of the same name (Seventh Circle), as well as a few of my leaguemates and friends from DCUO and PSO.

(continued)
Répondre au fil
Commentaires (1)

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par son auteur.

Ziro Skystrider

Adamantoise [Aether]

I believe in catering to all mindsets in terms of gameplay and that is something I value in a LS/FC community. Want to do endgame, we will certainly have folks looking to strive for the top. Roleplay? Sure if thats your thing you probably will find people wanting to party up and engage in that time to time. Feel like spending time fishing and crafting? There will probably be someone who enjoys it as much as you. Make friends, have fun, and if you need help, just ask. I'm sure someone will pitch in as we are a friendly and helpful lot.

Rules of conduct..pretty simple. Please do not exhibit or engage in any type of hate speak, racist, or homophobic personalities need not apply. Treat others even better than you want to be treated yourself. Be helpful, not a jerk. Do not antagonize or harass other members. Pretty simple stuff right? Oh yeah and 1 last thing, please do not engage in gilbuying or gilselling. We abhor the folks that perform those actions and ruin the economy of the game we are trying to enjoy. If you purchase gil, you are no better. This will result in expulsion from the FC.
Répondre au commentaire

Mur de la communauté

Activité récente

Il est possible de filtrer les informations afin d'en réduire le nombre affiché.
* Les annonces concernant les classements ne peuvent pas être filtrées par Monde.
* Les annonces de création d'équipe JcJ ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.
* Les annonces de création de compagnies libres ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.

Filtrer
Monde d'origine / Centre de traitement de données
Langue
Articles