Forum

Épinglé

Public

-

-

Solid group for Seph Ex and up!

Izanami BakuretsukenMidgardsormr [Aether]

Dear: Fellow friends and Free Company.

I am trying to put together a solid 8 man group to run hardcore end game content with. Seph Ex and Midas Sav. While Maxus and his main group try for there clear, I think we should get another group to go at it along side them. I myself am a very hardcore player at heart and strive to be good and get things done, but I can be whatever I need to be. I enjoy raiding with everyone and all! If you are interested just post in this thread with any details and such or get a hold of me in game. I will continue to stick with the second raid group, but want to form a more solid hardcore group as well. I have ran groups in the past and look forward to being a great team with some of you guys! We can set up raid days and times once we come together. No hesitation, just rapid progress on all organization.

Thank you, and remember this is a hardcore raiding group to an extent!
Répondre au fil

Mur de la communauté

Activité récente

Il est possible de filtrer les informations afin d'en réduire le nombre affiché.
* Les annonces concernant les classements ne peuvent pas être filtrées par Monde.
* Les annonces de création d'équipe JcJ ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.
* Les annonces de création de compagnies libres ne peuvent pas être filtrées par langue.

Filtrer
Monde d'origine / Centre de traitement de données
Langue
Articles